If you’re looking for a new dessert recipe, then give this Chocolate Protein Muffins one a try, using Muscleology’s Nitro Chocolate Protein Powder.
- 3 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Scoop Muscleology Nitro Chocolate Protein Powder
- 3/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Non-dairy Milk
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Applesauce
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients in a separate bowl, then combine together to create a batter.
- Fill each muffin liner 3/4 of the way with batter.
- Sprinkle a few dark chocolate chips on top of each muffin before baking.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.